Yellow chilies stuffed with mushroom, tofu, shallots and lemon juice.
1. Roast chilies on a pan without oil until each side is slightly burned.
2. Soak the chilies in cold water.
3. Peel off the burned skin. Open the chilies gently. Remove the seeds.
4. Set aside.
Prepare the stuffing:
1. Cut firm tofu, mushroom, shallots into little cubes.
2. Cook them in olive oil until tender.
3. Add salt, black pepper and soy sauce to taste.
Stuff the chilies:
Stuff the chilies. Squeeze some fresh lemon juice on top.